Priya Agarwal is an Artist, who has been working with Resin since past three years, have introduced more than 500+ students with this modern artform. She blended her creativity with resin and express it through art.
Date: 14-15th May at Zoom
Time: 4 to 6 pm
Fees for Only Tutorial is ₹1000
Custom Material kit can be delivered to your doorstep on extra charges! Kit options are shown below.
Learn different techniques in two days workshop!
This workshop includes a detailed tutorial for:
- Tray and Coasters
- Flower Preservation
- Ocean 3d Clock
You can make your resin product along with us during the live session and after that, there will be Q & A session to clear your doubts.
Beginner's friendly, No prior experience in resin is Required. Learn it from basics to advance!
Note: Recorded Live and prerecorded video will be made available for lifetime access.
For any further queries contact Priya - 9173739800 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will Learn?
- Introduction to Resin Art.
- Types of Resins
- Precautions and Safety Measures
- Resin coating and casting both techniques
- Introduction to Resin Mixing and blending
- Introduction to Resin Tools and Essential Products
- How to prime the surface
- Resin Calculation
- Making of Resin Clock, nameplate, Preserving flowers.
- Creating perfect ocean waves
- Usage of Number Placement Sheet
- Finishing of product
- Vendor Details